Update: Man who died in Chesapeake motorcycle accident identified | News
Chesapeake police say on Friday at 8:35 a.m., emergency officials responded to a call regarding a motorcycle in a ditch on Moses Grandy Trail near Shipyard Road.
Officials say when police arrived, they found a motorcycle in a ditch and a man lying in the grass and wooded area nearby.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim has now been identified as Anthony S. Budzina, 30, of the 100 block of Jockey Ct. in Chesapeake.
Police are still investigating this case.
It is unknown if speed or alcohol were factors.
Upcoming Events near Chesapeake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crash reported on E Princess Anne Road and Reservoir Avenue
- Police investigate after man is hit with gun in Norfolk
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Crews respond to Norfolk Plumbing Inc. after reports of potential building collapse
- Two injured in fire at Braywood Manor Apartments